Homeless Education - Area III Lead Liaison Program
The Area 3 Lead Liaison Program provides professional development and technical assistance to the school districts located in the west central Illinois counties they serve.
Coordination with the school districts will be through the Regional Offices of Education located in Area 3.
- Caregiver Authorization Form
- District Program Monitoring Tool
- FAQs on the Educational Rights of Children and Youth in Homeless Situations
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Homeless Affidavit
- Educacion De Los Sin Hogar Declaracion Jurada De Los Sin Hogar (Homeless Education Affidavit)
- Homeless Dispute Resolution Procedures
- Homeless Education Common Form
- Educacion Estudiantes Sin Hogar Forma Comun (Homeless Education Common Form - Spanish)
- Homeless Liaison Toolkit
- Local Liaison Information Form
- Transportation Plan
- Identifying Students Experiencing Homelessness During School Building Closures
- Information for Parents
- Keeping in Touch with Students and Families Experiencing Homelessness During School Building Closures
- Removing Barriers to Online Enrollment for Students Experiencing Homelessness
- Signs of Potential Homelessness in a Virtual Learning World
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.