The ParaPro Assessment measures the skills and knowledge in Reading, Writing and Mathematics possessed by prospective and practicing paraprofessionals. It also measures their ability to apply those skills and Knowledge when assisting in classroom instruction.
What is a Paraprofessional?
A paraprofessional educator, alternatively known as a Para-Pro, Instructional Assistant, Teacher's Aide or Classroom Assistant, is a teaching-related position within a school generally responsible for specialized or concentrated assistance for students in elementary and secondary schools.
The cost of the Paraprofessional Test is $70 and is given on an individual basis. There is also a study guide and practice test that can be checked out for a week.
- To set up an appointment for testing at the Macomb office, call Cassie at (309) 575-3226.
- To set up an appointment for testing at the Canton office, call Lori at (309) 518-4017.
- Bus Drivers
- Fingerprinting and Background Checks
- Health Life Safety
- High School Equivalency Testing
- Parapro (Paraprofessional) Testing
- The SAT Exam
- Vision and Hearing
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.