Fingerprint and Background Checks
Regional Office of Education #26 is a state of Illinois licensed digital Live Scan fingerprint/background check vendor. We are able to do background checks for any Illinois agency that requires a state and/or FBI background/fingerprint check.
Download Fingerprint Informational Flyer
The list below is a few examples of the areas where we can assist you:
- Concealed Carry Permits
- Chiropractic License
- Massage Therapist
- Child Care License
- Health Care Worker (i.e., Registered Nurse)
- Military Background Checks
- Private Adoption Applicants
- School Bus Drivers
- School District Employee
- 8:00am - 11:00am and 1:30pm - 3:00 pm
- We do recommend that you call ahead and schedule an appointment at (309) 575-3226, especially if you are coming to the office from out of town.
- We accept cash, credit or debit. No personal checks.
Viewing and Challenging Your Criminal Record
If you receive a hit on you Criminal Background Check and wish to challenge that, or just view your record, please use this link from the Illinois State Police to learn how: https://www.isp.state.il.us/docs/2-577.pdf
- Bus Drivers
- Fingerprinting and Background Checks
- Health Life Safety
- High School Equivalency Testing
- Parapro (Paraprofessional) Testing
- The SAT Exam
- Vision and Hearing
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.