The Regional Office of Education #26 serves area teachers and administrators with all aspects of their licensure needs. Our office provides assistance with license applications, renewals/registrations, adding endorsements and improvements on existing licenses, and utilizing the Educator Licensure Information System (ELIS).
In order to contact the Licensure Department at ROE26, please email [email protected].
- Steps for Substitute License Application
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Substitute Reimbursement Information
- Acknowledgement of Mandated Reporter Status
- Statement of Good Health
- MDH Family Clinic New Teacher and Substitute Physical Form
- License Renewal Help Guide
Short Term Substitute License
- Short Term Substitute License
- Scroll down on ISBE page to section titled Short Term Substitute License.
- Click the down arrow to reveal information.
- Short Term Substitute License Application Requirements
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.