Join us as we share strategies to engage your students, inspire creativity and innovation, and achieve at greater levels than ever before! Learn new ways to use technology tools and shift school/classroom culture to build the school of your dreams! Due to last year's cancellation, we have double the keynote speakers for WITcon21!
This year's keynote speakers include Jake Miller, Ken Shelton, Eric Combs (2020 Illinois Teacher of the Year), and Justin Johnson (2021 Illinois Teacher of the Year)!
Visit www.witconf.org for more details.
Registration Fee: $60 (Early Bird) / $85 (After May 1, 2021)
Register with the PD Consortium at https://roepd.net/?action=workshop&recid=971&from=calendar
- ROE26 and ROE33 PD Consortium (opens in new window)
- What it Takes Conference for Teachers and Administrators (opens in new window)
- TAOEP Professional Development Project (opens in new window)
- Illinois Virtual School Online Professional Development (opens in new window)
- ELN - EdLeaders Network (opens in new window)
- WIU Department of Curriculum and Instruction Graduate Programs (opens in new window)
- OSF Mental Health Webinars (opens in new window)
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) (opens in new window)
- KIDS: Every Illinois Child Ready for Kindergarten (opens in new window)
- IARSS: IL-Empower Learning Partner
- Photos from Trainings and Workshops
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.