AA 3700 An Administrator’s Guide to the Fundamentals of HLS and Compliance
This is an activity and collaboration-filled Academy. The purpose of this course is to provide Administrators and other school personnel with an in-depth look, and discovery into, topics related to Health Life Safety and Compliance. You will gain a better understanding of all things pertaining to you and related to the processes and walk away with a number of helpful resource documents and strategies.
Register with the PD Consortium at https://roepd.net/?action=workshop&recid=974&from=calendar
- ROE26 and ROE33 PD Consortium (opens in new window)
- Online Professional Development
- What it Takes Conference for Teachers and Administrators (opens in new window)
- ELN - EdLeaders Network (opens in new window)
- TAOEP Professional Development Project
- WIU Department of Curriculum and Instruction Graduate Programs (opens in new window)
- OSF Mental Health Webinars
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) (opens in new window)
- KIDS: Every Illinois Child Ready for Kindergarten
- New ILS and PARCC Resources
- Photos from Trainings and Workshops
- IARSS: IL-Empower Learning Partner
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.