Jessica Donaldson is the Director of Behavioral Health for ROE #33. She has over 13 years of experience working in Behavioral Health. Jessica has helped bridge the gap between behavioral hearth and education through training, support, and developing programs, including School-Based Mental Health Therapy and 21st Century Community Learning Centers.
Jessica is a:
- Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Teacher
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor
Jessica is passionate about supporting educator wellness and specializes in the following training areas:
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Trauma-Informed Practices/Youth Mental Health First Aid
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.