As public educators, we believe public education works. We reject the premise that education in Illinois has failed but recognize its impact has not been equitably delivered to all student populations and that there are opportunities for continous improvement.
Evidence-Based Funding for Student Success
Below is a brief overview of how Illinois Vision 20/20's Evidence-Based Funding for Student Success model will transform Illinois' school funding formula to provide opportunities for all students to succeed.
21st Century Learning Center
The Illinois Vision 20/20 21st Century Learning Center on iTunes U is part of the ongoing school transformation work and welcomes feedback and suggestions to continuously improve these iTunes U course resource collections. This site currently contains high school course materials and resources for math, science, English, and social studies curated by Illinois teachers for the Vision 20/20 project.
Read the Latest News
Our Vision Forward is Clear. Join and Follow our Progress:
- Twitter @ILVision2020
- Sign the petition and join thousands of Illinois citizens in support of a brighter future for public education.
- Hancock County Superintendents of Schools and Boards of Education endorse Vision 20/20
- McDonough County Superintendents of Schools and Boards of Education endorse Vision 20/20
- Office of Regional Superintendent
- Meet Our Staff
- Organizational Chart (opens in new window)
- Board of Trustees
- COVID-19 Information and Resources
- IL Legislators
- Local, State, and National News
- Forms and Scholarships
- ROE26 Newsletters
- Vision 20/20 (opens in new window)
- Photo Gallery
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.