Dear ROE26 Community,
To be consistent with our mission to Champion our Community, we make the safety of the students and the staff of our community a priority. To keep the risk of exposure to COVID-19 to a minimum for our staff and clients, and to be in compliance with our Governor’s Executive Order to Stay at Home, ALL of our face-to-face services at ROE26 offices are suspended until further notice.
- The Pearson Testing Center (GED Tests) at our Canton ROE26 office,
- Paraprofessional License Testing at our Macomb AND Canton ROE26 offices,
- Fingerprinting services,.
- Bus Driver Training classes,
- ROYALS Program,
- Preschool for All Program, and the
- Early Beginnings Program.
- All Professional Development workshops held in our Macomb office will be cancelled. We will be working to reschedule these as soon as possible.
- Licensure consultations will be held only via phone; you can reach our Licensure Specialist at 309-518-4017.
We appreciate your understanding and your assistance as we attempt to do our part to slow the spread of this virus in our community while still providing services to you.
John Meixner, Regional Superintendent of Schools
Dave Demler, Assistant Regional Superintendent of Schools