School Physicals and Immunizations
School Physicals and Fitness
Students entering kindergarten (of first grade if not previously enrolled in kindergarten), sixth grade, and ninth grade at any Illinois public school (including charter schools) must provide proof of physical examination on a form approved by both the Illinois Department of Health and the Illinois State Board of Education.
- IDPH Memo RE: Certificate of Health Examination Form
- IHSA Pre-participation Examination Form
- State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination Form
- IL Physical Fitness Assessment and Data Reporting Requirements Questions and Answers
The State of Illinois requires vaccinations to protect children from a variety of diseases before they can enter school. Students must show proof of immunization against up to 12 vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Office of Regional Superintendent
- Meet Our Staff
- Organizational Chart (opens in new window)
- Board of Trustees
- COVID-19 Information and Resources
- IL Legislators
- Local, State, and National News
- Forms and Scholarships
- ROE26 Newsletters
- Vision 20/20 (opens in new window)
- Photo Gallery
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.