Tina Stier has devoted more than 35 years to education and is a retired administrator and Curriculum Director from Abingdon-Avon #276.
Based on Tina's experience and knowledgeable background, she specializes in school improvement, curriculum development, and instructional coaching.
Tina is well-versed and offers support and services in these areas:
- School Improvement Planning
- Implementation of New Curriculum
- Transitional Math & English
- Illinois Priority Learning Standards
- Text-Dependent Questions & Text Sets
- Formative & Summative Assessments
- Instructional Coaching for Best Practices
- Student Growth
- Curriculum Mapping
- Guided Reading
- Student-Center Learning
- Standards-Based Grading
- Technology Integration
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.