ROE26 Professional Development
#716-22 PARAPROFESSIONAL EXAM PREP
TITLE: PARAPROFESSIONAL EXAM PREP
EVENT #: 716-22
DATE: October 28, 2021
TIME: 3:00 to 5:00 PM
PRESENTER(S): Teresa Brown-Carlock
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Individuals with a HS Diploma or HSE seeking a paraprofessional license
PD HOURS: 2
A two-hour prep class for individuals with a High School Diploma or equivalent seeking a Paraprofessional License and need to take the ETS ParaPro Exam.
The class will include test-taking tips, a practice exam, and individualized instruction to increase skills in math, reading, and writing.
You will be provided with a ZOOM link prior to the class.
Materials will be emailed to you, or you may pick up a hard copy through the ROE.
PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION BY October 25, 2021.
- ROE26 and ROE33 PD Consortium (opens in new window)
- What it Takes Conference for Teachers and Administrators (opens in new window)
- TAOEP Professional Development Project (opens in new window)
- ELN - EdLeaders Network (opens in new window)
- WIU Department of Curriculum and Instruction Graduate Programs (opens in new window)
- OSF Mental Health Webinars (opens in new window)
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) (opens in new window)
- KIDS: Every Illinois Child Ready for Kindergarten (opens in new window)
- IARSS: IL-Empower Learning Partner
- Photos from Trainings and Workshops
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.