Melissa McNicholas has worked in the Early Childhood Education field
for 15 years. For 8 of those years, she was a Head Start teacher for 8 years and is currently the Early Childhood Behavioral Health Consultant for ROE 33.
Melissa provides support for Preschool For All and Expansion classrooms in Knox, Warren, Mercer, and Henderson Counties.
Based on Melissa's education and experiences, she specializes in Early Childhood Development and Early Childhood Mental Health.
Melissa offers support and professional development in the following areas:
- Early Childhood Social-Emotional
- Early Childhood Development
- Early Childhood Classroom Management
- Early Childhood Expulsion and Suspension
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice
- Infant Massage
- Compassion Fatigue
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.