#301-23 RESTORING FAMILY CONNECTIONS - PART 2
TITLE: Restoring Family Connections
EVENT #: 301-23
DATE(S): 11/18/22 (Part 1) & 12/1/22 (Part 2)
TIME(S): 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
LOCATION(S): Online via Zoom
PRESENTER(S): Kori Sanchez Smith, Heart Shift Consulting
INTENDED AUDIENCE: TAOEP, RSSP, K-12 Educators, School Leaders, School Counselors, etc.
PD HOURS: 3 (Per Session)
Restorative Practices (RP) may be best known for its focus on building relationships between people within a school setting.
What is less commonly understood is how Restorative Practices (RP) can be utilized to improve school and family relationships. Join us to learn how!
* Session 2 will be a continuation, so please try to attend the initial session on November 18.QUESTIONS? Please email [email protected] to contact Stephanie, the Director of Professional Learning for the ROE 26 & ROE 33 Professional Development Consortium.
- Office of Regional Superintendent
- Meet Our Staff
- Organizational Chart (opens in new window)
- Board of Trustees
- IL Legislators
- Local, State, and National News
- Work Permit
- ROE26 Newsletters
- Social Services Guides by County
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.