#509-22 *PRIVATE EVENT* TRAUMA-INFORMED TECHNIQUES...
TITLE: Trauma-Informed Techniques to Help Rebuild After a Pandemic
EVENT #: 509-22
DATE(S): October 15, 2021
TIME(S): 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
LOCATION: Galesburg High School
PRESENTER(S): Jessica Donaldson
INTENDED AUDIENCE: District 205 Staff
PD HOURS: 2
Jessica will provide a 2-hour PD session discussing the effects of the pandemic on education and trauma-informed practices that can be useful when returning to school.
- Office of Regional Superintendent
- Meet Our Staff
- Organizational Chart (opens in new window)
- Board of Trustees
- COVID-19 Information and Resources
- IL Legislators
- Local, State, and National News
- Forms and Scholarships
- ROE26 Newsletters
- Social Services Guides by County
- Photo Gallery
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.