Safe Schools and Alternative Programs
Our Safe Schools and Alternative Programs are designed to meet the needs of individual learners. Safe School programs serve students who have been expelled or who have served multiple suspensions due to serious and/or repeated misconduct. Our Alternative programs are designed to serve students for a variety of purposes, credit recovery and chronic truancy, for example.
Our programs are offered throughout the Regional Office of Education #26 service area. Contact your home district regarding a referral to attend one our the learning sites.
- Academy for Secondary Education (Macomb/Gamage Building)
- McDonough County Learning Center (Macomb/Gamage Building)
- Hancock County Academy (Carthage Square)
- Hancock County Learning Center (Carthage Square)
- Fulton Regional Safe School (Canton/McCall School)
- Spoon River Academy (Canton/McCall School)
- Spoon River Academy (Canton/Spoon River College)
Forms - School Use Only
Safe Schools/Alternative Education Referral Form (completed by home district)
Student/Parent Enrollment Form (completed by student/parent)
Student/Parent Agreement Form (completed by student/parent)