APPLY TO BECOME A FEATURED SCHOOL
RAISING STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT CONFERENCE
December 4 & 5, 2017
Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL
SHARE YOUR SUCCESS STORY!
Has your school or district shown
- Significant growth in student achievement?
- Significant progress in the implementation of the new Illinois Learning Standards?
- Significant progress in the implementation of Continuous School Improvement?
- Significant progress in the implementation of a teacher evaluation system?
- Significant progress in the implementation of student growth measurements through the development of quality local assessments?
Apply to be recognized during the opening session at RSAC 2017 and present a 60 minute breakout session to share your success story
- One day complimentary registration for a maximum of two presenters on the day the team presents
- One complimentary hotel room accommodation for one night at Pheasant Run Resort
- Recognition at opening session of the conference on the day of presentation
- Statewide and local area recognition
Featured schools/districts will be selected by a committee of Regional Office of Education and Intermediate Service Center personnel. Each selected school/district may have a maximum of two presenters.
- 1. Be a public elementary, middle, or high school or district in the State of Illinois.
- 2. Complete and submit the online application by September 21, 2017.
- Click the link below or visit our website www.roeachievementconference.o
rg to apply directly at http://tinyurl.com/17RSACFS
All applicants will receive a list of the selected schools/districts by October 1, 2017.